You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
What information that we collect?
We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the website. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, delivery address, payment card details or bank account details.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt-out at any time.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). You must only submit to us the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
What Do We Do with Your Information?
Our e-Commerce website or app may collect various type of required information if you want to place an order for the desired product you want to buy from us using the website or app. When you purchase something from our online store through the website or app, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We will receive, store and process your data for preparing your purchase order on our eCommerce site and will save it for any possible future allegation. We usually collect personal information such as your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment procedure and another similar kind of information. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Information about Children:
If you are under the age of , you are required to obtain the consent of your parent, guardian or person who has parental responsibility over you before sending us your personal data (for example, your name, address and email address). In such cases, we may require sufficient proof of such consent at any time.
What personal data do we collect?
The types of personal data we collect or obtain may vary according to our relationship with a data subject (person whose data we collect) and may include the following:
Customers can create an account using their Email, Phone, and Full name.
Customers can log in using Google Sign In, Facebook Sign In, and Apple Sign In. taqwastore Will collect basic data from Google Account, Facebook Information, and Apple Account Information. Kindly contact [email protected] if any customers have any queries regarding the policy or loss of information.
For Order delivery, taqwastore will require customer information for shipping as well as billing.
Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number)
Identification information (such as national identification number, passport identification number, national insurance number, tax registration number, social security number, driver’s license, date of birth, etc.)
Demographic information (such as age range, marital status, gender, etc.)
Photographs, such as those that you may submit for contests or prize-winning competitions
Product-specific information (such as preference, closed user groups (CUGs), friends and family who you chose to include in your service plan, credit limit, etc.)
For Business Partners and Suppliers
Contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number)
Identification information (such as national identification number, passport identification number, national insurance number, tax registration number, social security number, driver’s license, date of birth)
Business information (such as name of organization, job title, department, business address)
When do we collect your personal data? and We may collect or obtain your personal data:
- When you purchase & use our network, products, and/or services (including through our call centers, walk-in-center, dealers, and sales channels)
- When you contact us or register for information relating to our network, products and/or services or for any other purposes(s)
- When you communicate with us (such as IVR, USSD SMS, text messages or other digital channels, emails, questionnaires or surveys)
- When you use or interact with any of our digital applications, visit any of our websites or social media pages
- When you participate in any of our promotional events, incentives or loyal programs
- From external agencies (such as credit reference agencies, screening or investigation agencies)
- From our internal database pursuant to your relationship with any member of our group of companies
Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be used or processed for the purpose of:
- Providing you with our products, services and/or offers which may be of interest to you
- Notifying you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and services
- providing you with our latest offers, campaigns and promotions (where you subscribe to such updates)
- Sending you service messages about our subscription or account registration
- Using your data for participation in our customer surveys or meetings
Compliance with laws and legal, contractual and/or regulatory obligations protecting or exercising our legal, contractual and/or regulatory rights and remedies
Sending you information via telephone calls, text messages or other digital channels, emails, etc. or social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you
Other legitimate purposes.
For Business Partners and Suppliers
- Organization and management of the business
- Health, safety and security
- Compliance with laws and legal, contractual and/or regulatory obligations protecting or exercising our legal, contractual and/or regulatory rights and remedies
- Protecting our assets and interests
Other legitimate purposes
Who do we disclose your personal data to?
We may disclose your personal data:
- To members of our group companies
- To other carriers and operators when routing international calls
- To third parties when disclosure is necessary or reasonable to protect our rights, protect your security, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
- To our service providers, field engineers, contractors, subcontractors or any other third-party performing work on our behalf or at our instruction
- To our business partners for our marketing activities
- To third parties for credit checks and fraud management
- To third parties for carrying out analytics to understand how you use our services
- To third parties for research and development purposes
- To our dealers or agents
- To third parties for the purposes set out under “why do we collect your personal data?”
For Business Partners and Suppliers
- To members of our group of companies
- To our third-party agents, service providers, consultants, advisors, contractors and/or subcontractors
- To any public authority, governmental, regulatory or fiscal agency where it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subjected to or as permitted by applicable local law
- To third parties for the purposes set out under “why do we collect your personal data?”
We use reasonable efforts in accordance with industry best practices to ensure that the above-mentioned maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and are restricted from using your personal data for any unauthorized purpose.
Transfers of Personal Data:
We may transfer your personal data across geographical borders to other entities in compliance with law. Where your personal data has been transferred to members of our group of companies and/or to third parties located outside of Bangladesh, the transfer of your personal data is carried out under organizational, contractual and legal measures and with adequate levels of protection implemented as well as any additional local legal requirements for the parties receiving this information in order to safeguard your personal data.
How do we store and protect your personal data?
We may collect and store your personal data in electronic or physical form, depending upon the requirement. Information may be stored at our and third-party premises within IT Systems (e.g. external cloud storage, internal or third-party management systems, e-mail, database, hard drives), document warehouses etc.
We endeavor, where practicable, to process your personal data in a safe environment by preventing any unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such information. We have implemented various physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data and our network from unauthorized access. Some of these measures include:
- encryption of data in transit or at rest
- strict adherence to privacy and security practices
- periodic security assessment and reviews to upgrade our practices
- restriction of access to such data to personnel who have a need to know such data
- How long do we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as such information is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. The retention period for personal data may also be affected by the requirements of applicable laws. In all cases information may be held for a) a longer period where there is a legal or regulatory reason to do so (in which case it will be deleted once no longer required for the legal or regulatory purpose) or b) a shorter period where the individual objects to the processing of their personal data.
Consequences of not providing personal data”
We may require collection of certain personal data about you and failure to provide such information may:
- result in us being unable to process your application and/or provide you with our services
- result in us being unable to respond to your requests on our products/services
- limit or prevent access to certain features on our website/web links
- result in us being unable to update you on latest updates regarding any promotions, our services/products or launches
- result in your inability to receive invitation to promotional activities organized by us
- negatively affect our ability to communicate with you
- result in our ability to enter into a contract with you or a counter-party or continuing to contract with you or a counter-party
- negatively impact your chances of being selected for any potential employment, engagement or internship
By submitting personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of personal data as set out herein. All information and representation provided are true and correct to the best of your knowledge, and you have not knowingly omitted any relevant information.
How to collect?:
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address. We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
taqwastore built the taqwastore app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by taqwastore at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use:
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites:
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-01-01