Dual Time(Analog Digital)
- Hijri and Gregorian calendar with day week
- Two languages (English and Arabic )
- Qur’an bookmark
- Azan times for most cities around the world with Qibla direction
- Water-resistant (waterproof)
- This feature used to record the last Sura name and Verse number you have reached in reading the Qur’an
Nine system Taqweem programmed in clock
- AL-HARAMEEN uses the local Taqweem or the most widely used Taqweem system for your city. Other standard Taqweem systems are available
- Fajr time is determined as a fixed interval of time before shrooq time. Isha time is determined as a fixed interval of time after Magrib azan. This system is used in Northern Europe.
Following Iqamah (Rest time to pray)
- If you set minutes to Iqamah, the watch will account rest time to Iqamah from the minutes you set to 0.
- If you don’t set minutes to Iqamah, the watch will account the minutes after azan from 0 to 30.
Automatic Iqamah alarm for all prayer
- This unique feature reminds you every day exactly at the same time relative to azan time. For example, suppose you set the pray alarm to 12:15 PM and the ZUHR azan is at 12:00 PM. On the next day, if ZHUR azan time becomes 12:01 PM, then automatically this alarm will change to 12:16 PM. In this case, you will wake up 15 minutes after ZHUR azan time every day.
- Alarm 1 and alarm 2, these two daily alarms are a regular alarm that rings at the same time every day.
- The direction of Qibla (relative to the North) can display.
- Qibla angle will also display between 0 and 360 degrees, clockwise from North.
Hijri and gregorian calendars :
- Gregorian or Hijri calendar can display.
- The Hijri calendar follows the Gregorian date and is based on the astronomical moon sighting at Mecca.
Blue EL backlight
Time Display option as 12 (am/pm) or 24 hours
- Could easily add a new city(Longitude & Longitude&GMT information)
- Daylight Saving Time option ( for countries using this system )